3-1/2″ All Cast Cross Coupling Protector designed to straddle JFE BEAR coupling. To support and protect Flatpack Cables #2 and 2x ESP Cable 11 x 11 mm and 1/4″ capillary line.
Coupling: JFE BEAR
Cable: Flat cable #2
Control line: 1×3/8″ and 1/4″ capillary line
Fabrication Process: Casting
Material: Cast steel ASTM A216 Grade WCB
Cross coupling cable protector:
Cross Coupling cable protectors are well-engineered to safely convey and efficiently secure virtually any configuration of control lines or cables into or out of well-bores. More then 1200 types of Cross Coupling cable protectors(CCCP) were custom made and developed for a wide range of tubing(coupling) type & sizes, cable types & sizes. Material and design will be custom made upon the projects’ requirements.
• ESP cable
• Subsurface safety valves control line
• Chemical injection line
• Permanent Gauges
• Intelligent Wells
• Fiber Optic
• Coiled tubing
|Tubing Type||Tubing Size||Cable||Control Line||Material Meet NACE MR-01-75/ latest edition||Products Tests|
|EUE||2-3/8″||#1 Flat||1/4″||Cast Steel ASTM A216 grade WCB||Chemical Composition Test|
|NUE||2-7/8″||2# Flat||3/8″||Stainless Steel Grade 316||Mechanical Property Test|
|FOX||3-1/2″||4# Flat||11mm X 11mm||Stainless Steel Grade 304||MPI|
|NEW VAM||4-1/2″||6# Flat||1/8″||Stainless Steel Grade 13Cr||Slippage Test|
|VAM TOP||5-1/2″||1# Round||1/2″||Duplex Stainless Steel||Drift Test|
|TENARIS BLUE||6-5/8″||2# Round||Side Load Test|
|VAGT||7″||4# Round||Axial load test|
|JFE BEAR||9-5/8″||6# Round||Rotational load test|
DESIGN FEATURES and OUR ADVANTAGES:
- Streamlined design and beautiful structure
- Tubing sizes from 2 3/8” O.D. to 7” O.D.
- Fast action for design and short lead time
- Separate channels for flat, round, or square cables and control lines in one cross coupling protector
- Material of Cast steel, Stainless Steel, Duplex Stainless Steel are available
- One piece assembly with no loose fittings.
- Galvanized coating or Electrophoretic paint for maximum rust protection
- Custom-made upon request