Punching Mid Joint Cable Protector, Stamping Mid Joint Clamp is manufactured from steel sheet by stamping/punching process, and have channels to hold control lines, ESP cables, capillary lines on the tubing. The Control line Protectors uses a compressive fitting design to accommodate oversize or undersize tubing per API specifications and securely holding and protecting the cable or lines to the tubing. Field installation is quick and simple using air driven hydraulic installation tools to compress the locking pin to the slots of the body and collars and lock the cable into place.
- Designed widely for connection size from 2-3/8” to 9-5/8”
- Flat cable and Round cable are both available
- Material can be Stainless Steel/Galvanized Carbon Steel
- Fast Installation by air driven hydraulic installation kit tools
- Light structure to reduce the equipment weight
- Fast Installation
- Short lead time and low costs.
Mid Joint Clamp can be designed and customized as per client’s specifications and requirements.